Wednesday, August 31, 2011

#12 Thankful :B

Had Character and Citizenship Education today! :B
No Sexuality Education because the teacher never come. YAY!
Did a worksheet during the lesson today!

Part 1: Being thankful is a habit - The best one you'll ever have
I'm thankful for:
Things:
-Having a laptop
-Having a handphone
-Having many storybooks
People:
-Parents
-Friends
-Relatives
-Teachers
Other:
-Friendship
-Kinship
-Health

Part 2: Think, but don't forget to Thank.
People I appreciate most:
-Wenhui
-Erra
-Maegy
-Zona
-Jinguo
Why I appreciate them:
Wenhui: Always help me to fix my laptop when it breaks down.
Erra: Help me when I need help with my homework.
Maegy: Chat with me when I feel troubled.
Zona: Stand up for me when I'm being bullied.
Jinguo: Help me with maths.

:B
Just a short post for today.
Will update tomorrow.
Very tired. ._.

No comments: