Monday, August 15, 2011

#4 Don't RUN!

Why do you guys view my blog and runnnn?
Should leave a comment and tag a reaction maaaa. :D

Anyway, did the IC thing today.
After school chiong to 7-11 with Wenhui (IT WAS RAINING) to top up ez-link card.
Because do IC need pay via ez-link card.
Top up finish chiong back school.
At school then the people say can pay by cash. -.-
Wasted our time and 50cents to top up... >.<

Lessons was boring. AS USUAL.
Sorry for caps.
Tired from school..
Maths test tomorrow.
Chapter 6 & 7.
Haven't study. Greattttt
So dead.

I need to BUCK UP on my studies.
If not I'm going to drop to NA next year. >.<

Anyway, Yanmei's arm haven't heal yet. >.<
Get well soon ah Yanmei!
Don't sleep on your injured armmm! >.<

Just because I give a "emo" impression, doesn't mean I don't care.
I still treasure all my friends.
Because I'm afraid of losing them.

No comments: