Tuesday, August 16, 2011

#5 Daily Routine

Updating my blog quite oftenly..
Anyway, found nice pictures online so upload on blog to share. (:
Hmm. I just found out that under every post there will always be 1 Thumbs Down button.
Might be that person. :D
Aiya, idc.

Today lessons were boring. >.<
But during lessons, got jokes like seriously funny.
Nearly dozed off during lessons.
Social Studies teacher suddenly call my name then I was like: "Wtf? I'm day-dreaming!"
Then I re-read the article, teacher was saying: "Ah. Still need read again ah."
Then later CME, teacher was like bad mood.
Idc. She was like saying the door was closed, later kenna raped and molested also no one knows.
-.- Like LOL. So many ppl in class don't have so siao one ba.

After school got the Maths Common Test till 2.40pm++
Went to jp. Bus wait super long.
Wanted to take bus with Wenhui, but she waiting for Shipei to see whether she want go HMT or not.
So I went on my own.
Saw him but we took different buses.
Then went to redeem pizza. Waited super long for the pizza. And was like soooo long. >.<
Half an hour+
Then took bus home with alot of things and I still went to buy the Yogurt drink.
Even heavier.
Reached home at arnd 4.10pm+
And now blogging.
He already has a girlfriend, I should stop thinking about him.

No comments: