Sunday, August 14, 2011

#3 A Boring Sunday

Another boring Sunday once again! >.<
Spent it unwisely like yesterday again..
All because of my laptop seducing me. >.<
Kept watching shows again..
But! I finished the Chinese online homework and xizi.
Still have English (rewrite article), Chemistry (must finish if not tmrw after sup need stay) and Chinese worksheet.
Tomorrow making IC also. :D
New photos~
Taking IC photos with Wenhui later on.
Dk whether should go to my Grandma's house for dinner or not.
I'm like so lazy onlyyyy.

Just now breakfast eat Egg Bread or Bread Egg. :D
Egg Bread quite easy to make.
Step 1: Cut the bread into shapes that you want.
Step 2: Soak the bread in the beaten eggs.
Step 3: After soaking, fry it.
DONE!
Easy isn't it! It tastes naish too. <3

Lunch ate an ice-cream.
Bad stomachache. >.<
Haish. Should I go to my grandma house later?
And my homework how siaaa. >.<
I don't want to stay back for extra time tomorrow.
My Chemistry super jialat.
Mdm Masura teach I don't understand at all.
Test all fail. Homework all never do.
Last Friday, she pissed dao scold whole class. Nearly cry out.

Currently blogging because I waiting for Wenhui to dry her hair and take IC photos. (:
Maybe will post another post later after taking IC photos. (:

No comments: