Friday, October 28, 2011

#21 SLEM ♥

Celebrated my Awesome FIFTEEN with SLEM!
Hahahah. SLEM Picture after edited. :D
Awwww.. I ♥ SLEM ttm!

This was before edit. >_<
Spammed photos in the toilet.
As USUAL! Heheh.

Went to take neoprints with SLEM!
One of the pen broke and couldn't use.
SERIOUSLY MAN! $^&$%@#%^$

We should have took it according to our SLEM! :/
Nevermind. Let's do it again next time.

Kyaaaaa~ I love every picture! All of them so chiooooo. :x

I seriously ♥ every picture!!
Everyone seriously chio seh!

Hearto!
The little rabbit Sheryl, as usual. :x
Gahhhhh~ Kawaii~~
Sho cute eh! :D
This time round, no baby ribbon for Maegy. Tsktsk.
Cause she keep complaining. Grrrr!
Shall give her baby ribbon next time!
Heheh!


Eheheheh.
Erra the little kitten~
Editing in progress~
Erra & Maegy looking at what eh?
*ahem ahem*
Heheh. Both admiring the neoprints. :B


Hahah. Clique photos SPAM!

Whatthehell is Maegy doing? Looks so freaking scaryyyyy. >_<
Mcm demon onlyyy. Hahah.
My face looks so fat!
Must slim down the fats. >_<
My hair looks weird too. Grrrr!


Eheheh. Erra's unglam picture on the MRT.
Photographer: Maegy Lim Hui Ler
*claps claps*

Hmph. They tried to spam a picture of me. But.... FAILED!
Hahah.
Its not so easy to snap a picture of me yeahhh.

While waiting for the MRT~
Where is Maegy looking at? O_O
Boyfriend? :DD

Where the hell is Maegy looking at again? :/
Maegy ah Maegy! PLEASE look at the camera next time can?!?!?!?
Don't so distracted okeh!
You are taking a picture with my Laogong!

Hahah. Taken by Erra while waiting for the food to be served.
Had lunch at Pizzahut with SLEM!
Totally enjoyed the food.
Birthday Girl treat. :D
Erra had difficulties eating the olive in the spaghetti. :x
She actually put aside all olive but Wanling pushed everything back into her spaghetti!
HAHAH!
Erra's epic face in trying to eat the olive. :B
Maegy's spaghetti. Dk what it is called. :/
Shall try it next time, tastes not bad. :D

Erra considering whether to eat the olive ornot. Heheh.
Goodluck Erra! Learn to eat olive. Eheheh.


Hut's Platter~
Awwwww~ My favourite plate of food!
Order for the sake of Criss Cross Fries only. :D


Bought the same Curry Baked Rice thing with WanLing.
Because it looks too gross, so didn't bother to take a picture.
Didn't actually finished that plate of rice too!
Too spicy and gross. :x
WanLing didn't finished much also. At least I finished half the plate of rice. :D
So proud of myselffff. xD

Spent $70+ eating. :D
Zai max rightttt. Heheh.

Zilian pictures with Laogong.

Took with Maegy.
My face looks so fattt!! >_<
Cannot smile liddat alr. >_<
Hahah. Erra taking pictures with Maegy. :D

Ahah! Smile liddat face don't look so fat eh!
Next time only can smile liddat!





Maegy forced to squat down because she was way too tall and was BLOCKING MY FACE!
SERIOUSLY EH MAEGY! GROW SHORTER OKEH!
Or maybe just shrink in height yeahhh. :D
Or stop growing! Let me grow taller!

Heheheh. Me zilian with Laogong.



Okeh! SERIOUSLY!
My face looks so FREAKING UNGLAM MAN!!
Totally CANDID!

Kyaaaaa~
Zilian with Laogong ehhh!




Maegy got shot by Laogong!
Ehhh! Don't call police eh! Hahah!
See my laogong sho cute righttt!
SLEM!
My face looks so fat again! >_<

♥ Haato & Co.
Seems tasty ehhh. But it was too expensive. :/
So didn't buy it. Tsk.




Only Wanling eat. Heheh.
Then later we went to eat Champagne Grape Snow Ice.
Tastes not bad alsooo. :B


Birthday Present from Wanling, Erra and Maegy!
Kyaaaa~ Love it max!
Sho cute only righttt!

So touched by their messages!
Thanks Girls.
I know you all will be there for me~~




♥ Let's hang out again soon okeh!!
♥ LEAVE A COMMENT! ITS A MUST!

4 comments:

Corrine said...

I got some "questions" for you:

- Why are you so fat and ugly?
- I don't see any diff in your "editing" , maybe becaus eyou don't know how to edit.
- Why are you wearing Checkered tees? Blue somemore. So 2 years ago. OUT.
- I don't understand why you have to give yourself an english name. You ruined the beauty of the name.
- Sorry, but Wanling's english name doesn't suit her. Sheryl meant for skinny pretty people.
- Wanling is so ugly why you can say all so chio?!
- Erra's outfit doesn't match. She needs some fashion sense. You too.
- You need to start knowing the class hates you.
- Slem what slem, slem your face in the toilet bowl ah.
- You need to start admitting to your mistakes.
- Your neoprint pose is copy from Rena right? I saw before in her old facebook account.
- Start growing up.

Anonymous said...

YOU ONLY HAE ONE BIRTHDAY PRESENT ?! OHMYGAWRWSH.

Lynn Xiaoqi said...

@ Corrine:
- Criticising people doesn't make you any PRETTIER OR SLIMER. Use your brain yeah. (:
- Well, people have different preferences in editing, looking from what you say, you seem to be pro in editing which means you HAVE to edit your pictures SO MUCH. (:
- Urgh. Please. Wearing the same clothes as others during the 'in' period is like no difference. And what I wear is my problem.
- I like my English Name, what can you do? Please, your name sounds like URINE. Please have a better sense. :D
- People choose what English name is like none of your problem too? I don't see how nice your English name is too.
- I don't see how pretty you are. Criticising others being ugly only proves how ugly YOU ARE.
- People have difference preferences of wearing clothes. If you think YOUR fashion is good. By all means, that's your problem.
- Hate me so what?
- We have clique name, are you jealous? Awww. Can just say you know. *shy* :$
- Its OBVIOUSLY BETTER than your English name which sounds like urine. Ewww.
- You don't even know me. I don't see why you have to right to point out what I do and what I not do.
- Ew. Please have some common sense. You go see people take neoprints all same pose one okay. -.- Please use your brain, or are you BRAINLESS? Awwww. Then there's no cure for you then.
- I'm in the process of growing up. Yeah, 15 already. Please tell me you are growing up. Because apparently, from your comment, I don't think you are very matured yourself too. ;)

Lynn Xiaoqi said...

@Anoymous:
Please don't be so humji as not to leave your name down. (:
Not all presents have to posted up here in my blog. ;) And presents is a token of appreciation. I don't think you understand yeah. You can google search it if you are too dumb to understand. :D