Saturday, October 22, 2011

#19 Exams are O-V-E-R

Haha. I know its kinda late for me to post. But Exams are finally O-V-E-R.
I was too lazy to update on my blog, and hence the dead-li-ness.
Failed 2-3 subjects. Prays that my science overall and English overall will pass. *cross fingers*
Hope that I will get promoted to 4 Express with all my friends. :D

Have been reading manga and watching shows after exams ended.
Great Manga to share!
-Kyoukai No Rinne
-Perfect Girl Evolution
Its a M-U-S-T to watch!

Kyoukai No Rinne is about a Shinigami trying to lead people spirits to the Underworld while untying their unfinished business in the human world.
Okay, I don't think you guys understand what I'm talking.
BUT! DO READ IT TOO!

Perfect Girl Evolution is real funny. 112 Chapters. May be quite a large number of chapters. But it is definitely interesting and funny!

All these manga can be read at mangareader.net

Currently having craze over Rilakkuma and Domo.
Buying Domo pencilcase and tons of Rilakkuma pens. xD

To Certain People:
Now is the karma hitting right into your face because of what you have done.
The pot calling the kettle black.
I hope you get hit by karma in the face and finally understand what you have done.
Because you have never repented or regretted whatever you have done.
I don't care about people saying that I have copy ornot.
Because in my heart, I know I didn't.
That's all it matters.

2 comments: