Tuesday, October 25, 2011

#20 When will it ever be better?

When will things ever get better?
I miss my Primary School Life. Including my Sec 1 and Sec 2 life.
Everything was much better.
Its just like everything went wrong in 2011.
Seems to be a lousy year for many people..

I miss the times where we used to crap around. Hahah.
We used to get into fights often during Secondary 1 and 2, I remember.. Hahah.
I wonder how did we start this year?
Feel so tired of everything that's happening..
I wonder when will it ever be better..

Since, you don't even care about it, what for should i..
Let nature take its course and follow your heart. :D
Sometimes, I feel that I'm going to have a breakdown alr..
But its not going to happen in front of my friends. :D

-Smile and keep it down inside your heart.-
That's what I do.
I think, its better to keep it bottled in my heart than confiding.
It doesn't makes things better. It only makes it worser..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will never get better, lesby.

Lynn Xiaoqi said...

@Anonymous - Are you trying to tell me how gayish you are? ;) Get a life.