Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hey Reminisce ♥

Hey Reminisce ~



Finally~ Updating nowwwwww.
Its like almost the end of holidays.
Yet, now really studying much though. 
Wanted to study hard during the holidays. Seems to me that I'm procrastinating. 
Let's get to the main topic of the post now~

I keep thinking, reminiscing about the past.
All those thoughts, actions, fights, quarrels and regrets. 
Regrets of not really treasuring people around me. 
Quarrels over stuff that does not necessary involves both of us. 
But now, at least, I know who are really my friends though.
Known this people for years~
However, no matter how long you know someone, they may end up betraying you in the end.
Its never too good to be so emotionally attached to someone.
Who knows, someday, your best friend might betray you.
Occurred to me before.
Worries about being friends with others.
Afraid of being betrayed and hurt the second time.
But if you don't try, you will never know who are your real friends.
At least, now I know who are my real friends.
Stuck with me through my bad attitudes, bad days, bad moods.
Regrets for being so stuck up towards them. 
Changed for the better because of them.
Although many may say that I didn't change much. But who really tries to see how much I changed?
I changed for people who cared about me, not for those who just wanted to see if I could change.
Treasure moments with friends so that you won't be filled with regrets.
Almost the end of the year, heading to different Polytechnics or Junior Colleges.
Wonder if we will ever meet again. Who knows? Someday we might meet again. But the bond will still be there and never be gone.
All those insecurities, slowly and slowly changed into happiness together with my friends.
Although didn't hang out much but still, they are my best friends.
Won't ever regret knowing them, because I know, their place in my heart will never change. 






















I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3


No comments: