Saturday, February 4, 2012

#27 Chinese New Year [OHMYGAWSHHHH]

Hey! Its the CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Happy New Year everybodeh~
How's your angbao money coming along? :D
Hope everyone had a great Chinese New Year~



Taken on the 1st day of Chinese New Year. :D
Decoration of my house.

My baby sister is like carrying my HUNDRED OF YEARS AGO BAG. OTL

Super blur. :x


Fringe in a bad mood.
HAD TO PIN IT UP! T_T


Taken on the 2nd day of the CNY.
Super <333333 my new dress. :D



Pictures below are all my parents & me with my family. :D
But some are super blur.
Sorry, but just bear with it. :D
















Camwhore time. :D
I super love my new dress.
Shall buy more dresses. :D







Moustache Ring. :D
New bag bought at Talisman.
For like $11 only. :D

Outfit for the day. :D



So, ending the post here.
Sorry for the lack of words.
Busy with my DnT.

Have a GREAT CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE~!

*Help to press thumbs up.*
-winkwink-


No comments: